Al Futtaim Private Company LLC Jobs 2023 Apply for General Dentist Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Al Futtaim Private Company LLC Go Dubai, United Arab Emirates Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Al Futtaim Private Company LLC jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates 2023 .
Are you looking for Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates this year. We have a exciting news for you. Al Futtaim Private Company LLC is currently hiring for General Dentist Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. In this article you can check latest Go Dubai, United Arab Emirates Jobs in Al Futtaim Private Company LLC Organization. As per information of Al Futtaim Private Company LLC Jobs available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available Al Futtaim Private Company LLC jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates 2023 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Dubai, United Arab Emirates Jobs Opportunity in Al Futtaim Private Company LLC Organization.
Al Futtaim Private Company LLC Jobs 2023 Apply for General Dentist Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Al Futtaim Private Company LLC Job Opportunity 2023 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced for Al Futtaim Private Company LLC Careers portal. Al Futtaim Private Company LLC latest Job vacancies are being announced for General Dentist job position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Al Futtaim Private Company LLC General Dentist positions. Applicants should apply for General Dentist jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on before last date.
All the details for How to get Al Futtaim Private Company LLC Jobs for General Dentist Job vacancy given in the below. The General Dentist Job description Details are following.
Go Dubai, United Arab Emirates Jobs: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC Jobs Summary
|Recruiting Organization||Al Futtaim Private Company LLC|
|Name of Position||General Dentist|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Types||Dentist, Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Al Futtaim Private Company LLC Dubai, United Arab Emirates Jobs 2023 Full Job Description
- The purpose of this role is to be able to diagnose medical illnesses and provide treatment with focus on the overall health of the patient including and not limited to physical, psychological and social aspects of care.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides comprehensive Dental care to patients according to current best-evidence based standards, using best judgement at all times and in accordance with Al-Futtaim Health Medical Staff bylaws and rules and regulations.
- Participates equitably in the on-call roster.
- Participates in the oversight and professional developments of any junior medical staff in the departments.
- Participate in the educational activities of the medical staff as a whole.
- Conducts clinical audit in line with medical advisory committee requirements.
- Participate in review and planning activities relevant to the development of the department and of the healthcare facility.
- Participate in activities and opportunities to promote the department and Al-Futtaim Health to the general public and wider medical community of the UAE.
- Fulfils professional requirements for continuing maintenance of competency in all aspects of Dental care.
- Carries out other assigned duties within the appropriate scope of knowledge, skills and abilities of the position.
- The post holder is responsible for providing comprehensive specialist level patient care in Dentistry.
- Liaises with patients, families, medical staff, nursing staff, other clinical staff and referring doctors.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuing medical education.
- Demonstrate ability to deliver quality patient care.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrate commitment to quality improvement for better health outcomes.
- Accountable to ensure patient safety by practicing ethical medical practices as per local regulations.
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on patients medical history, examinations and tests results.
- Prescribe and interpret lab tests/ diagnostic tests to obtain more information for underlying pathologies.
- Prescribe medications or drugs and provide comprehensive instructions for administration
- Make professional, autonomous decisions in relation to presenting problems, whether self-referred or referred from another healthcare professional.
- Offer expert clinical opinions relating to Dentistry and take independent responsibility for the clinical care of patients.
- Develop & administer healthcare management plans in consultation with patients and in line with current treatment and management protocols.
- Provide holistic care and health education.
- Admit or discharge patients to and from the caseload, ensuring referrals are made to other healthcare professionals and providers as appropriate.
- Carry out comprehensive and systematic assessments of patients and manage them based on clinical guidelines and evidence based practice.
- Work alongside and maintain good communication channels with other specialist services to optimize patient care and treatment outcomes.
- Prescribing in accordance with the practice based system, guidelines and protocols.
- Undertake all the normal duties and responsibilities associated with a Dentistry working alongside primary care providers.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Degree from an accredited School of Dentistry or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution AND Completion of specialty qualification recognized by Dubai Health Authority or Health Authority of Abu Dhabi or Ministry of Health UAE.
- Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of Dental
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, doctors, nurses, and other clinical staff.
- Certification in Basic and Advanced Life Support.
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
- Arabic speaking skills will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Computer Literacy skills is required.
- Publications in peer reviewed journals with be well regarded.
- Minimum 5+ years relevant experience at a specialist level, since gaining higher qualification.
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Strong Medical Ethics
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong operational thinking skills
- Critical Thinking
- Conflict Management
- High level of Interpersonal and Organizational skills
How to Apply for Al Futtaim Private Company LLC Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates?
Email here to apply : https://tinyurl.com/2yw7wjhb
FAQ for Al Futtaim Private Company LLC Jobs Employment 2023
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Al Futtaim Private Company LLC Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Al Futtaim Private Company LLC Needed?
Answer:- Al Futtaim Private Company LLC job opportunity for General Dentist job position.
- Which is the official Al Futtaim Private Company LLC Careers Portal?
Answer: https://tinyurl.com/2yw7wjhb is official Al Futtaim Private Company LLC Recruitment contact.