Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Jobs 2022 Apply for Maintenance Manager Jobs in Dubai. Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Jobs 2022. Check all Dubai Government Jobs notification from here.
Are you looking for Jobs in Dubai, UAE this year. We have a exciting news for you. Alshaya Enterprises Dubai is currently hiring for Maintenance Manager Jobs in Dubai. In this article you can check latest in Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Organization available employment. As per official website of TI Maintenance Manager jobs available there. You can find out on this page all Check Available Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Jobs 2022 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great UAE Jobs Opportunity in Alshaya Enterprises Organization.
Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Jobs 2022 Apply for Maintenance Manager jobs in Dubai, UAE
Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Jobs Opportunity 2022 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced at Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Jobs Careers portal. Alshaya Enterprises Dubai latest Job vacancies are being announced for Maintenance Manager position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Maintenance Manager job positions. Applicants should apply for Maintenance Manager jobs in Dubai on before last date.
Candidates can fill from official website their latest Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Jobs Application form with the help of this post. All the details for How to apply for Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Maintenance Manager Job vacancy details given in the below. The Maintenance Manager Job description Details are following.
Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Jobs (UAE) Jobs: Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Jobs
|Recruiting Organization||Alshaya Enterprises Dubai|
|Name of Position||Maintenance Manager|
|Job Types||Company Dubai Jobs|
|Salary||12700.00-25500.00 per month|
Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Jobs 2022 Full Job Description
- Be the infield technical expert and participate in in-field diagnosis of technical issues as they arise
- Oversee all repairs and ensure that work is completed on time
- Ensures that the critical spare parts in the machines are backed up and kept ready by following the defined warehouse-stock minimum and maximum levels that can be utilized at any time
- Maintain a work schedule and allocate resources accordingly
- Makes/Implements plans to achieve the quantitative targets regarding maintenance and repair
- Take ownership of maintenance quality in all cases and ensure that any maintenance issues are brought to a satisfactory conclusion for the customer and the company
- Ensuring that maintenance team are following the key product specific maintenance requirements and procedures
- Reassessing the work plans and settling issues as they arise in order to deliver maintenance work efficiently and with a quick response time while staying within budget
- Liaising with supply chain on the delivery of inventory to the worksite as per the agreed schedule with clients
- Lead and support root-cause analysis processes within the maintenance team regarding failures and implementation of countermeasures
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work as per forecasted workloads
- Allocate workforce as per contractual requirements
- Ensuring that maintenance work is as per contract specifications
- Collating necessary data to produce reports to management on the progress of maintenance activities
- Providing creative and practical inputs to troubleshoot any maintenance issues to avoid delay and overspending the budget
- Efficient use of company resources and including allocation of labor resources to maintenance tasks
- Minimize wastage and damage of inventory during maintenance activities
- Ensure that the site is ready for maintenance work
- To complete all inspection/corrective paperwork to the standards required by the Management Team and ensure that maintenance teams do likewise
- Conduct follow-ups on all maintenance and repair work
- Preparation of any necessary documentation to ensure that the site and inventory is compliant with any onsite regulatory requirements
- To attend regularly, scheduled maintenance meetings to discuss performance of the maintenance department and generate ideas for improvement.
- Liaise with the Country Managers in Building and Commercial Solutions, Group, and Retail, assistants and supervisors to carry out Project installs to create technical support information
- Confirms details within the sales contract to assure customer expectations are in alignment with product features and options and installation process
- Keep up to date with current installation skills & techniques
- Provide technical recommendations and guidance to the sales team on projects with regards to installation specific requirement such as technical feasibility and insource vs. outsource labor options
- Communicates with Installation Engineer/Technician on specifics for the jobs, providing advanced notice of unique factors the Engineer/Technician will need to be aware of with the job.
- Support technical requirements for special installations and special connections
- Oversee efficient and cost-effective maintenance services are delivered to clients to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Agree a price and specification of installation of equipment with the sales team
- To understand and accommodate requirements our customer and align with our business and our installers
- Provides feedback to sales representatives when a job goes on hold, works with reps to resolve questions in a quick and efficient manner
- Delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning and managing effective works
- Sets goals and expectations for maintenance team
- Develop and manage a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule that ensures full preventative maintenance is carried out, plan in missed maintenance activities, and lead the team to deliver effectively
- Manage systems, equipment, data storage while maintaining a high level of standards and accuracy
- Develop, review, and analyze maintenance/reliability maintenance metrics and performance
- Coordinate maintenance team efforts to ensure effective response to customer needs
- Manage existing contracts and ensure compliance with contractual maintenance requirements
- Ensure routine inspections on existing contracts and identification and resolution of issues
- Keep up to date with current maintenance skills & techniques
- Provide excellence in service for all post operational issues
- Effective forecasting and planning of inventory requirements in coordination with Procurement & Supply Chain
- Ensure that accurate records of time, materials, job cards are maintained on Microsoft Dynamix to enable correct recharging of internal resources
- Agree a price and specification of maint4enance contracts which will be sold by relevant sales teams but performed by I&M
- Support and train the installation team to provide the necessary services of installation
- Identify new training requirements or gaps for new and existing products and services, and ensure appropriate training of staff to meet these requirements
- Train technicians and provide accreditation to install company products
- Assist with the development and delivery of training for staff in respect to company products and services and their use and deployment
- Expands the efficiency of the entire production team (Install + Sales Ops) by creating tools and/or processes that improve our key metrics
- Trains new installation team within the region
- To manage installation standards via monitoring and the application of risk management methodology
Budgeting & Planning
- Development of the department’s operating budget and monitor expenditures in coordination with Regional I & M Manager
- Ensure the department’s goals are achieved without having to exceed the planned budget
- Identify training needs of subordinates and coordinate with the HR department for their provision.
- Delegate authority and responsibilities to subordinates during his/her absence to sustain operations as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Responsible for the recovery of I&M overheads
Health and Safety:
- Act as the Health and Safety representative within the standards and culture of the company
- Establish health and safety best practices as per industry benchmarks and ensure adherence to standards by achieving company health and safety targets
- Conduct regular audits as required by the company audit schedule to ensure compliance with regulatory and company requirements
- Involvement in installation investigations as required
- To ensure installation businesses are compliant with all appropriate Health and Safety, legislative and business requirements
- Ensure all installation meet or exceed company’s, manufacturers and installation guidelines
- Maintain responsibility for all on site operations including receiving, storing of materials, and installation and assembly, until handover and completion
- Troubleshoot difficult or problematic installations in co-ordination with the installer, company support as required
- Active reduction in warranty claims
- Monitors existing installers for quality and consistency
- Support installation quality, control and audit processes
- Oversight for all on site operations including receiving, storing of materials, and installation and assembly, until handover and completion
- Support and feedback to third party providers in the delivery of their Service Delivery Targets for company to meet agreed terms with its customers and company’s KPIs
- Provide support and validate preferred and secondary suppliers, sub-contractors, and outsource partners for project management and installation to Procurement team
- Gathering feedback on suppliers based relevant KPIs and targets set out by the department
- Co-ordinate with the network for project install volumes to be met.
- Support company’s continuous improvement process, through feedback on the supplier management meetings, and discussions around improvement opportunities
- Manages technical and customer escalations within the region
Recruitment & Performance Management
- Monitor and perform annual performance review for Installation & Maintenance staff and conducts a performance evaluation report on a periodic basis or as and when required
- Key regional contact for hiring right candidates with technical questions
- To recruit, retain and utilize a network of installation businesses within a determined area.
- Integral part of the technical installation tea
- Active contributor for feedback on improvements on installation of products as they come to market
- Key contributor to in-field solutions to meet customer requirements in concert with key staff
- Contributor to regular technical bulletins to the wider installation network
- Measures existing installers against all metrics and execute a constantly evolving strategy that optimizes over- performing installers, while reducing exposure to under-performing installers
- Partners with talent acquisition staff to identify and recruit new installers within region
- Monitor and set staff performance goals and department targets
- Identify the training needs of the department
- Evaluate the performance of subordinates in coordination with the Head of Strategy
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 years’ plus experience in maintenance, maintenance and technical operations across several countries with multiple Business Units.
- Must have experience inGCC
- Microsoft Dynamix 365
- Project managementsoftware
- MS Office suite – MS Project, PowerPoint,Excel, Word
How to Apply for Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Jobs?
You can follow these steps to apply for great Alshaya Enterprises Dubai, UAE Jobs opportunity of Maintenance Manager Job Position.
- You need to visit first Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Jobs Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Maintenance Manager Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill all the Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Jobs Job Application Details.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for few seconds, Your Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Jobs Filled application form will be your screen.
- Take a print out for future use.
Click Here To → Apply Online
FAQ for Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Jobs Employment 2022
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Jobs Needed?
Answer:- Alshaya Enterprises Dubai job opportunity for Maintenance Manager job position.
- Which is the official Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Jobs Careers Portal?
Answer: careers.alshayaenterprises.com/ is official Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Jobs Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Jobs Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Maintenance Manager job position.
- How to fill Job Application Form for Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Maintenance Manager job position?
Answer:- You can fill Alshaya Enterprises Dubai Jobs Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.