The Emirates Group Jobs 2023 Apply for Administration Coordinator Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The Emirates Group Go Dubai, United Arab Emirates Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available The Emirates Group jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates 2023 .
Are you looking for Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates this year. We have a exciting news for you. The Emirates Group is currently hiring for Administration Coordinator Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. In this article you can check latest Go Dubai, United Arab Emirates Jobs in The Emirates Group Organization. As per information of The Emirates Group Jobs available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available The Emirates Group jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates 2023 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Dubai, United Arab Emirates Jobs Opportunity in The Emirates Group Organization.
The Emirates Group Jobs 2023 Apply for Administration Coordinator Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Emirates Group Job Opportunity 2023 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced for The Emirates Group Careers portal. The Emirates Group latest Job vacancies are being announced for Administration Coordinator job position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the The Emirates Group Administration Coordinator positions. Applicants should apply for Administration Coordinator jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on before last date.
All the details for How to get The Emirates Group Jobs for Administration Coordinator Job vacancy given in the below. The Administration Coordinator Job description Details are following.
Go Dubai, United Arab Emirates Jobs: The Emirates Group Jobs Summary
|Recruiting Organization||The Emirates Group|
|Name of Position||Administration Coordinator|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Types||Administration Coordinator, Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
The Emirates Group Dubai, United Arab Emirates Jobs 2023 Full Job Description
- Plan and execute the administration function related to leave distribution, manpower resource deployment and stores planning and management for the Department in accordance with Company / Departmental regulations, to ensure optimum utilization of resources to cover the 24 hours shift operations whilst maintaining an effective quality service delivery, in adherence with the SOP.
- Maintain adequate stationery, a regular contact with Customs for unclaimed bags and ensure all equipment are functional for a smooth operation.
- Plan and distribute the annual leave for the department, by the 15th of the preceding month and in accordance with set management targets, to ensure that the staff are not deprived of their contractual entitlements within the scope of Company / Departmental regulations.
- Oversees the implementation of the Leave Management system and ensure accurate maintenance of the leave slot assignment in the system through close coordination with the Resource planning team.
- Ensure that the system is used effectively and that any issues are addressed with the respective stakeholders. (EKAS specific)
- Generate / verify Exception reports every week to ensure data capture on attendance, overtime, taxi claims and other incidentals are accurately fed into the ETHOS system for payroll cut-over.
- Take prompt remedial action on inaccuracies, in consultation with Admin Officer, to ensure that Company / staff interest is assured with no undue loss of revenue.
- Freeze salary on late resumption cases of 3+ days.
- Initiate follow-up action from the TER/DER on absence of 2+ days, ascertaining reasons for non-attendance, brief staff on regulations, and provide feedback to respective unit heads / AO on cases of concern at regular intervals.
- Ensure that Admin Assistant receives the necessary documentation (leave applications, medical certificates, etc.) to accurately reflect the attendance in the system.
- Consult with staff on medical conditions and prepare medical reports for Company Doctor approval, in liaison with HR, to enable staff’s attendance be certified as sick leave.
- Administer the probationary & annual performance process within the department, in order to ensure that the assessments are in keeping with department / Company guidelines.
- Filter through records of poor performers and draw to the attention of Admin Officer on a monthly basis for counselling of new hires in this respect.
- Share responsibility with Admin Officer on the induction process of new hires into the department by conducting briefing sessions on administrative matters each month.
- Maintain the database on the departments assets & inventory ensuring that the same is kept current, with additions, write-offs, transfer of equipment between cost centers / location promptly fed-in.
- Conduct an asset verification exercise bi-annually and draw attention to Admin Officer on any areas of concerns to ensure our asset inventory is accurate.
- Update the HR-Direct system with appreciation certificates awarded to staff during the month to ensure staff records are current and accurately reflected.
- Analyze manpower profiles generated by RMS for seasonal / ad hoc requirements, highlighting any concerns on manpower shortages / excesses, violation of roster rules, etc. to enable management review prior to acceptance of the proposed roster pattern
- Prepare/ release the monthly roster by the 25th of each month, on the lines of management authorized RMS profiles, to ensure optimum utilization of manpower resources for 24 hours shift operation coverage, whilst keeping Operations and staff welfare in mind.
- Create Text files for RMS shift allocation as per published roster and ensure that the same is uploaded in the system by the last day of the preceding month to enable Real Time Control run on the lines of the released roster.
- Plan rostered overtime to cover operational peaks and/or make roster adjustments as necessary (for staff on medical / emergency leave / training situations) to ensure adequate manpower coverage for Operations on a day-to-days basis.
- Release advisories on any roster revisions, ensuring that the ETHOS-ROS system is promptly updated for attendance control purpose.
- Liaise / provide Admin Officer with a monthly break-down of staff deployment on the roster by location, indicating highlights related to changing patterns, cross-utilizations between cost centers, acting roles, etc. to enable appropriate tracking on the manpower budget
- Stock Control and Operational Support
- Monitor and replenish stocks of revenue and other airline stationery to ensure a smooth operation.
- In case of Baggage Services, coordinate with Dubai Customs for handover of bags that are ready for disposal and ensure safety and security is maintained at all times during the handover.
- Reconcile sales coupons with sales reports and cash deposits, identify irregularities in processed transactions, ensuring discrepancies are avoided / minimized.
- Coordinate with suppliers for regular preventive and break down maintenance of all equipment viz, trolleys, wrapping machines, podiums, weighing scales etc.
- Prepare periodic coupon stock reports for management review reflecting relevant information that can be used to positively impact KPI’s related to cost reduction and/or revenue.
- Responsible for the administration of Base Data (all Master files and rules) of the CHUCK & WASLA system for Revenue Services.
- Maintain the record against the budgeted standards and KPIs’.
- Conduct on site spot checks & undertake necessary follow- up with both internal & external stake holders as per service level agreement or warranties.
- Liaising & maintaining quotations of products with internal / external stake holders & raising the needful requisitions on a timely manner.
- Managing the distribution & availability of newspapers, magazines, stationary and other amenities for the department.
- Generating various reports and distributing the same to management and other relevant internal Stakeholders.
- Ensuring timely maintenance by conducting routine checks and arranging for the servicing of all equipment owned by all the Passenger Support Services areas.
- Same to be achieved by obtaining timely approval of repair and maintenance quotations, analyzing them, presenting them to management and managing them once approved with Suppliers.
- Coordinate and oversee new Lounge openings and renovations by arranging passes for vehicles / tools / materials, drafting & issuing letters for Police approvals & Airport Passes etc.
- Monitoring the execution of the work and control manpower / man-hours as per the plan set whilst following up with Facility & Product Development on status & updates.
- Set up project meetings with stakeholders, maintain meeting minutes as well as updating and distributing Project Tracker status.
- Ensuring Suppliers comply with Safety regulations & are in possession of necessary approvals prior to commencement of work.
- Plan & assist with the execution of ad hoc assignments liaising with relevant internal / external stakeholders and provide updates to management on the progress and of any concerns that needs escalation.
- Also assist with various staff issues, from meeting management, letter issuance, spot review and performance management support etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ Years, 12 Years schooling or equivalent
- Experience in an administration environment, preferably in a similar capacity
- Should be proficient on MS packages, Company systems (TER/ROS) & Resource Management Systems
- Should be proficient on various Company Systems DMACS, LESA, OPERA, ITSR, ITSE, E – Workflow, ALTARS, HR Direct, DCMM and External Systems MAXIMO, DA
How to Apply for The Emirates Group Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates?
Email here to apply : www.emirates.com/careers
FAQ for The Emirates Group Jobs Employment 2023
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- The Emirates Group Hiring.
- Which Job Profile The Emirates Group Needed?
Answer:- The Emirates Group job opportunity for Administration Coordinator job position.
- Which is the official The Emirates Group Careers Portal?
Answer: https://tinyurl.com/495behxk is official The Emirates Group Recruitment contact.