Seagate Technology Dubai Jobs 2022 Apply for Sales Representative Jobs in Dubai. Seagate Technology Dubai Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Seagate Technology Dubai Jobs 2022. Check all Dubai Government Jobs notification from here.
Are you looking for Jobs in Dubai, UAE this year. We have a exciting news for you. Seagate Technology Dubai is currently hiring for Sales Representative Jobs in Dubai. In this article you can check latest in Seagate Technology Dubai Organization available employment. As per official website of TI Sales Representative jobs available there. You can find out on this page all Check Available Seagate Technology Dubai Jobs 2022 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great UAE Jobs Opportunity in Seagate Technology Organization.
Seagate Technology Dubai Jobs 2022 Apply for Sales Representative jobs in Dubai, UAE
Seagate Technology Dubai Jobs Opportunity 2022 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced at Seagate Technology Dubai Jobs Careers portal. Seagate Technology Dubai latest Job vacancies are being announced for Sales Representative position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Seagate Technology Dubai Sales Representative job positions. Applicants should apply for Sales Representative jobs in Dubai on before last date.
Candidates can fill from official website their latest Seagate Technology Dubai Jobs Application form with the help of this post. All the details for How to apply for Seagate Technology Dubai Sales Representative Job vacancy details given in the below. The Sales Representative Job description Details are following.
Seagate Technology Dubai Jobs (UAE) Jobs: Seagate Technology Dubai Jobs
|Recruiting Organization||Seagate Technology Dubai|
|Name of Position||Sales Representative|
|Job Types||Company Dubai Jobs|
|Salary||4500.00-6000.00 Per month|
Seagate Technology Dubai Jobs 2022 Full Job Description
About Our Group
The META team (Head Office in Dubai with the team spread across the UAE, Turkey as well as South Africa) provide the Total Customer Experience (TCE) to our customers across the region (Middle East, Turkey and Africa) by providing end to end support on all their storage solutions. Our ambition is to stay at the top of our game, become the established leader in our current device markets, while continually looking for opportunities to expand our reach. About The Role – You will:
- Be responsible for the development and execution of the GTM (go to market) strategy for the full
portfolio of Seagate hard drives and storage solutions to both offline and online retail markets.
- Have clearly defined sales and business objectives and will be accountable for the MEA retail and
e-tail strategy and sales targets.
- Manage local distributors, retailers, e-tailors as well as key market place merchants.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Pricing, Marketing, and Technical Support) to define the GTM for
various product segments and execute within various regions to achieve/exceed company’s revenue target.
- Plan, develop, implement and measure sales strategies in a dedicated account plan and distribution
accounts to exceed targets quarterly and yearly providing linearity to the business.
- Work with customer buying teams, sales teams, product managers, planners and their management
team for execution of sales plans.
- Work with customers to communicate new product launches effectively for execution and develop
plans to ensure success.
- Develop and implement strategic markets such as gaming, external SSD’s and creative professionals.
- Develop forecasts for Seagate sales management and support teams.
- Manage sales, inventory and pricing within the region jointly with colleagues.
- Review monthly sales and manage the inventory levels to ensure appropriate levels of products are in
stock at the distribution accounts to maintain/exceed targeted average sales out and achieve the sales projections.
- Ensure consistent and regular communication of company’s strategies and procedures through
regular face-to-face visits and phone communications, solving issues quickly, documenting decisions made and actions to be taken.
- Train, support, guide and motivate sales and support staff within named accounts to ensure they have
the necessary knowledge and tools to sell Seagate’s drives effectively.
- Provide input to channel marketing for sales tools, demos, selling guides and representing Seagate at
trade shows, including making arrangements for executive briefings with named accounts.
- Conduct periodic reviews of the account plans with sales leadership to ensure visibility and receive
necessary support in order to be successful.
- Formalise, document, and execute Seagate engagement calendars – functional and executive – for all
- Proactively manage executive engagement at select accounts, customising involvement based on the account and objectives .
- Be a team player with strong values of Innovation, Integrity and Inclusion.
- Strategic thinker with good sales and project management skills.
- Be an expert in the retail and e-tail industry and have the ability to build a strong network.
- Results oriented in a cross-functional team environment.
- Be able to develop effective working relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent influencer and decision maker.
- Effective communicator (oral, written, questioning, listening).
- Be flexible and adapt behaviour to any strategy changes.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Able to uncover and analyse market needs, potential trends and formulate appropriate plans and
programs in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Work with remote teams to develop and build a pipeline of opportunities.
- Utilise the entire organisational resources, tools and capabilities to strengthen partner confidence in
- Results-oriented with the ability to identify problems and come up with effective solutions.
You’re Experience includes:
- Strong knowledge of the MEA retail market (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, Egypt,
- Retail experience (online and offline).
- Excellent analytical skills and reporting skills.
- You are a natural self-starter, results orientated, and a ‘quick learner’ with the desire to learn new
Tools and technologies.
- Strong, customer service, account management and negotiation skills, with the ability to interface
with a diverse set of clients.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate on executive level in English language.
- Arabic language skills would be highly advantageous
How to Apply for Seagate Technology Dubai Jobs?
You can follow these steps to apply for great Seagate Technology Dubai, UAE Jobs opportunity of Sales Representative Job Position.
- You need to visit first Seagate Technology Dubai Jobs Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Sales Representative Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill all the Seagate Technology Dubai Jobs Job Application Details.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for few seconds, Your Seagate Technology Dubai Jobs Filled application form will be your screen.
- Take a print out for future use.
Click Here To → Apply Online
FAQ for Seagate Technology Dubai Jobs Employment 2022
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Seagate Technology Dubai Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Seagate Technology Dubai Jobs Needed?
Answer:- Seagate Technology Dubai job opportunity for Sales Representative job position.
- Which is the official Seagate Technology Dubai Jobs Careers Portal?
Answer: www.seagate.com/ is official Seagate Technology Dubai Jobs Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Seagate Technology Dubai Jobs Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Sales Representative job position.
- How to fill Job Application Form for Seagate Technology Dubai Sales Representative job position?
Answer:- You can fill Seagate Technology Dubai Jobs Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.