The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Jobs 2022 Apply for Media Manager Jobs in Dubai. The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Jobs 2022. Check all Dubai Government Jobs notification from here.
Are you looking for Jobs in Dubai, UAE this year. We have a exciting news for you. The Coca-Cola Company Dubai is currently hiring for Media Manager Jobs in Dubai. In this article you can check latest in The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Organization available employment. As per official website of TI Media Manager jobs available there. You can find out on this page all Check Available The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Jobs 2022 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great UAE Jobs Opportunity in The Coca-Cola Company Organization.
The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Jobs 2022 Apply for Media Manager jobs in Dubai, UAE
The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Jobs Opportunity 2022 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced at The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Jobs Careers portal. The Coca-Cola Company Dubai latest Job vacancies are being announced for Media Manager position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Media Manager job positions. Applicants should apply for Media Manager jobs in Dubai on before last date.
Candidates can fill from official website their latest The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Jobs Application form with the help of this post. All the details for How to apply for The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Media Manager Job vacancy details given in the below. The Media Manager Job description Details are following.
The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Jobs (UAE) Jobs: The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Jobs
|Recruiting Organization||The Coca-Cola Company Dubai|
|Name of Position||Media Manager|
|Job Types||Company Dubai Jobs|
|Salary||14900.00-26600.00 per month|
The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Jobs 2022 Full Job Description
Great marketing begins with human insights, understanding what the consumer wants, making a superior tasting product and through the consumer passion points, telling the brands story in a relatable way. We are building targeted, experiential campaigns that are data-driven, occasion-based, and always on to drive the power of our network and scale. As the Media Consultant you’ll help drive these initiatives by creating a strategic plan across all our Owned, Earned, Shared and Paid media. This role is responsible, in partnership with brand marketers, creative partners, public relations, customer teams and bottling partners, for determining how to best invest brands direct marketing expense (DME) to build best-in-class consumer connections.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Act as the subject matter expert of consumer channel behaviors and trends and translate these trends, business objectives and brand strategies into compelling agency briefs and media strategies.
- Lead negotiations in paid media investments against national and local media (TV, Print, OOH, Radio, Digital, etc.) and customer media (In-store, PRN), social and search efforts with the support of media agencies.
- Partner with Cross Functional team of Brand, Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) and Customer teams to deliver integrated communications programs.
- Activate programs with external media agencies and vendor companies and serve as day-2-day contact for questions and deliverables.
- Assess results of programs, provide post-program reviews that capture learnings and incorporate them into future work.
- Understand program impact across the full path-to-purchase considering shopper/consumer/bottler in the planning process.
- Constantly strive to leverage media tools (analytics, Marketing mix modeling [MMM], audience data, bespoke research, IMC Tracking, competitive reporting) to close the loop of impressions, expressions, conversations and actions through to transactions and advocacy.
- Exceptional communication skills that can influence the integrated marketing plan to achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Coordinate custom research efforts with internal and supplier partners as necessary to effectively measure program return on investment (ROI) across revenue, brand equity, and shopper engagement.
- Knowledge of external partner landscape (agencies, content companies, suppliers of products/experiences etc.) to identify optimal execution and deals where appropriate.
- Find innovative ways to create differentiated programs that inspire consumers to choose The Coca-Cola Company.
- Manage the execution and delivery of multiple connections programs to hit targets, optimize efficiencies and remains on budget.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field
- 5 or more years of experience in Marketing, Media, or Connections Planning/Technology
- Experience with strategy development and media planning and buying both online and offline
- Possess strong analytical skills and understanding of “Media Math” concepts
- Advanced knowledge of digital display, mobile, video, programmatic, CTV/OTT, etc.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of paid search and social media.
- Basic understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising, as well as an understanding of media concepts and terms, creative and budget requirements
- Detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize tasks, collaborate with teams, and work under pressure
- Strong communication, project management and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication Skills
What We Can Do For You
- Iconic Brand: Work on the most recognized brand in the world and be part of developing the brands next chapter.
- Exposure to World Class Leaders: Availability to global marketing leaders that will expand your network and exposure you to emerging digital platforms and marketing insights.
- Creative Team Culture: Be inspired by the best brand leaders and agencies in the world, which creates a creative culture that supports taking risks and innovation.
Social Media; Creativity; Paid Search Marketing; Negotiations; Marketing Campaigns; Marketing Strategies; Project Management; Digital Media; Search Engine Optimization (SEO); Microsoft Office; Communication; Google Analytics; Digital Display; Teamwork; Search Engine Marketing (SEM); Analytical Problem Solver; Programmatic; Agency Management; Connections Planning
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
How to Apply for The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Jobs?
You can follow these steps to apply for great The Coca-Cola Company Dubai, UAE Jobs opportunity of Media Manager Job Position.
- You need to visit first The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Jobs Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Media Manager Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill all the The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Jobs Job Application Details.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for few seconds, Your The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Jobs Filled application form will be your screen.
- Take a print out for future use.
Click Here To → Apply Online
FAQ for The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Jobs Employment 2022
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Hiring.
- Which Job Profile The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Jobs Needed?
Answer:- The Coca-Cola Company Dubai job opportunity for Media Manager job position.
- Which is the official The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Jobs Careers Portal?
Answer: careers.coca-colacompany.com/ is official The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Jobs Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Jobs Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Media Manager job position.
- How to fill Job Application Form for The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Media Manager job position?
Answer:- You can fill The Coca-Cola Company Dubai Jobs Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.