The Qode Dubai Jobs 2022 Apply for PR Intern Jobs in Dubai Vacancy. The Qode Dubai Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available The Qode Dubai Jobs 2022. Check all Dubai Government Jobs notification from here.
Are you looking for Jobs in Dubai, UAE this year. We have a exciting news for you. The Qode Dubai is currently hiring for PR Intern Jobs in Dubai. In this article you can check latest in The Qode Dubai Organization available employment. As per official website of TI PR Intern jobs available there. You can find out on this page all Check Available The Qode Dubai Jobs 2022 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great UAE Jobs Opportunity in The Qode Organization.
The Qode Dubai Jobs 2022 Apply for PR Intern jobs in Dubai, UAE
The Qode Dubai Jobs Opportunity 2022 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced at The Qode Dubai Jobs Careers portal. The Qode Dubai latest Job vacancies are being announced for PR Intern position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the The Qode Dubai PR Intern job positions. Applicants should apply for PR Intern jobs in Dubai on before last date.
Candidates can fill from official website their latest The Qode Dubai Jobs Application form with the help of this post. All the details for How to apply for The Qode Dubai PR Intern Job vacancy details given in the below. The PR Intern Job description Details are following.
The Qode Dubai Jobs (UAE) Jobs: The Qode Dubai Jobs
|Recruiting Organization||The Qode Dubai|
|Name of Position||PR Intern|
|Job Types||Company Dubai Jobs And Dubai Careers|
|Salary||2099.00 per month.|
The Qode Dubai Jobs 2022 Full Job Description
Full Job Description
The Qode is currently looking for an energetic and dynamic HR-Admin Assistant / Personal Assistant. Office location is in Dubai Design District (D3). Once you submit your CV, your qualifications will be reviewed and if selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of our recruiting team.
As an HR-Admin Assistant / Personal Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Manage e-mails including checking incoming/outgoing emails and following up as necessary
- Respond accurately to internal and external information requests
- Schedule and coordinate appointments and meetings
- Organize travel requirements, booking flights, accommodation and restaurant reservations when necessary
- Prepare reports and documentation for meetings and appointments
- Act as the point of contact between the managers and internal/external clients
- Assist with other ad-hoc HR-administrative and project requirements as needed
- Calendar management
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office
- Answer phone calls and transfer to the appropriate staff member
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone and e-mail
- Support the team by performing tasks related to organization
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stocks to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies
- Reminding the manager of important tasks and deadlines
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Organising the manager’s personal commitments and conducting support and research as needed (including holidays and weekends)
- Manage the diaries and schedules
- Assist with on-boarding of new employees
- Company-wide committee facilitation and participation
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the office
- Coordinate messenger and courier service as needed
- Support in activities and company organized events as needed
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
- Update and maintain internal staff contact lists and administrative records
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Background in HR is definitely an advantage
- Previous working experience as a Personal Assistant
- In-depth knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Proactive problem solver
- Flexibility and adaptability
- With excellent computer (Microsoft Office) skills
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills
- Must be self motivated and proactive, going above and beyond his call of duty
- Possess an ability to work comfortably and efficiently in a collaborative setting
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- To have great attention to detail
- To be bright, friendly and outgoing
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Bachelor’s degree holder
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From AED4,000.00 per month
- Human Resource: 1 year (Required)
- Admin Department: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
Click Here To →Apply Online
FAQ for The Qode Dubai Jobs Employment 2022
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- The Qode Dubai Hiring.
- Which Job Profile The Qode Dubai Jobs Needed?
Answer:- The Qode Dubai job opportunity for PR Intern job position.
- Which is the official The Qode Dubai Jobs Careers Portal?
Answer: theqode.com/ is the official The Qode Dubai Jobs Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this The Qode Dubai Jobs Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for PR Intern job position.
- How to fill Job Application Form for The Qode Dubai PR Intern job position?
Answer:- You can fill The Qode Dubai Jobs Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.