University of Birmingham Dubai Jobs 2022 Apply for Assistant Professor in Psychology Jobs in Dubai. University of Birmingham Dubai Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available University of Birmingham Dubai Jobs 2022. Check all Dubai Government Jobs notification from here.
Are you looking for Jobs in Dubai, UAE this year. We have a exciting news for you. University of Birmingham Dubai is currently hiring for Assistant Professor in Psychology Jobs in Dubai. In this article you can check latest in University of Birmingham Dubai Organization available employment. As per official website of TI Assistant Professor in Psychology jobs available there. You can find out on this page all Check Available University of Birmingham Dubai Jobs 2022 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great UAE Jobs Opportunity in University of Birmingham Organization.
University of Birmingham Dubai Jobs 2022 Apply for Assistant Professor in Psychology jobs in Dubai, UAE
University of Birmingham Dubai Jobs Opportunity 2022 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced at University of Birmingham Dubai Jobs Careers portal. University of Birmingham Dubai latest Job vacancies are being announced for Assistant Professor in Psychology position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the University of Birmingham Dubai Assistant Professor in Psychology job positions. Applicants should apply for Assistant Professor in Psychology jobs in Dubai on before last date.
Candidates can fill from official website their latest University of Birmingham Dubai Jobs Application form with the help of this post. All the details for How to apply for University of Birmingham Dubai Assistant Professor in Psychology Job vacancy details given in the below. The Assistant Professor in Psychology Job description Details are following.
(UAE) Jobs: University of Birmingham Dubai Jobs
|Recruiting Organization||University of Birmingham Dubai|
|Name of Position||Assistant Professor in Psychology|
|Job Types||Company Dubai Jobs|
|Salary||20000.00-30000.00 per month|
University of Birmingham Dubai Jobs 2022 Full Job Description
Assistant Professor in Psychology – Education (Dubai) – School of Psychology – 97166 (220000D0)
School of Psychology
University of Birmingham, Dubai campus
Location: Dubai, UAE
Number of positions: 2
University of Birmingham Dubai
Having established ourselves in Dubai International Academic City in 2018 we have now moved to our new state-of-the-art campus which opened in Sept 2021. These posts represent an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious World Top 100 University as we continue to grow our long-term strategic mission in Dubai, the UAE and the wider region. Our campus reflects the very best of Birmingham through our presence in Dubai.
We are looking for creative and collaborative colleagues who will join our growing Psychology team based in Dubai. We welcomed our first student cohort onto our undergraduate BSc programme in 2020 and by the end of 2023 we will be supporting over 150 undergraduate students. To underpin this growth, we wish to recruit two new education-focused staff by August 2022. While we will consider appropriately qualified applicants with expertise in any area of our discipline, applications from candidates who are able to support teaching and research projects in social psychology and/or mental health are particularly encouraged.
Our School has an excellent reputation for the knowledge and skills we develop in our graduates, and for research that answers important questions, stimulates new ideas, and makes a difference to individuals, communities, and societies. We are committed to working across our campuses to meet our linked education and research ambitions and to operate as one School on two sites.
Colleagues joining us will be expected to make a significant contribution to the advancement of teaching (policy, practice, standards) of Psychology, and to provide leadership in teaching and learning, and teaching innovation. Management and administration will involve coordinating and supporting activity on the Dubai campus with extensive collaboration and liaison back to our Edgbaston Campus and with colleagues in our School.
Across all of your activities we will encourage academic citizenship, developing and maintaining generous, mutually respectful and supportive working relationships with all staff and students, and ensuring the way you carry out your role impacts positively on how others can carry out theirs.
• Normally, a higher Degree relevant to the discipline area (usually PhD) or equivalent qualifications.
• Extensive teaching experience and scholarship within subject specialism.
• Proven ability to devise, advise on and manage learning.
• Skills in managing, motivating & mentoring others.
• Ability to design, deliver, assess and revise teaching programmes.
• Extensive experience and demonstrated success in developing appropriate approaches to learning and teaching and advising colleagues.
• Experience and achievement in knowledge transfer, enterprise and similar activity that enhances the student experience or employability.
• Ability to contribute to School/Departmental management processes.
• Ability to assess and organise resources effectively.
• Understanding of and ability to contribute to broader management/administration processes.
• Experience of championing Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in own work area.
• Ability to monitor and evaluate the extent to which equality and diversity legislation, policies, procedures are applied.
• Ability to identify issues with the potential to impact on protected groups and take appropriate action.
These are full-time posts, based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The School of Psychology at the University of Birmingham has an excellent reputation for the knowledge and skills we develop in our graduates, and for research that answers important questions, stimulates new ideas, and makes a difference to individuals, communities and societies. The school is one of the largest and most successful in the UK. It was ranked in one of the top 5 Schools in the country for research (REF 2014).
We are committed to providing a supportive work environment for our staff and providing equal opportunities in our recruitment process. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and will take flexible working option into consideration during the process.
Further details relating to this position as well as our developing Dubai Campus can be found at https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/dubai/index.aspx
For informal enquiries, please contact Dr Anthony Murphy (lead for Psychology, Dubai Campus: A.D.Murphy@bham.ac.uk), and/or Professor Ed Wilding (Head of Psychology, Edgbaston Campus: email@example.com)
The University of Birmingham is an equal opportunity employer.
Valuing excellence, sustaining investment
We value diversity at the University of Birmingham and welcome applications from all sections of the community
Primary Location AE-AE-Dubai
Work Locations Dubai Dubai International Academic City341799 Dubai
Job Academic Non-clinical
Grade (for job description) Grade 8
How to Apply for University of Birmingham Dubai Jobs?
You can follow these steps to apply for great University of Birmingham Dubai, UAE Jobs opportunity of Assistant Professor in Psychology Job Position.
- You need to visit first University of Birmingham Dubai Jobs Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Assistant Professor in Psychology Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill all the University of Birmingham Dubai Jobs Job Application Details.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for few seconds, Your University of Birmingham Dubai Jobs Filled application form will be your screen.
- Take a print out for future use.
Click Here To → Apply Online
FAQ for University of Birmingham Dubai Jobs Employment 2022
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- University of Birmingham Dubai Hiring.
- Which Job Profile University of Birmingham Dubai Jobs Needed?
Answer:- University of Birmingham Dubai job opportunity for Assistant Professor in Psychology job position.
- Which is the official University of Birmingham Dubai Jobs Careers Portal?
Answer: bham.taleo.net/ is official University of Birmingham Dubai Jobs Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this University of Birmingham Dubai Jobs Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Assistant Professor in Psychology job position.
- How to fill Job Application Form for University of Birmingham Dubai Assistant Professor in Psychology job position?
Answer:- You can fill University of Birmingham Dubai Jobs Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.