USO Dubai Jobs 2022 Apply for Center Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi. USO Dubai Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available USO Dubai Jobs 2022. Check all Dubai Government Jobs notification from here.
Are you looking for Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE this year. We have a exciting news for you. USO Dubai is currently hiring for Center Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi. In this article you can check latest in USO Dubai Organization available employment. As per official website of TI Center Manager jobs available there. You can find out on this page all Check Available USO Dubai Jobs 2022 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great UAE Jobs Opportunity in USO Organization.
USO Dubai Jobs 2022 Apply for Center Manager jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE
USO Dubai Jobs Opportunity 2022 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced at USO Dubai Jobs Careers portal. USO Dubai latest Job vacancies are being announced for Center Manager position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the USO Dubai Center Manager job positions. Applicants should apply for Center Manager jobs in Abu Dhabi on before last date.
Candidates can fill from official website their latest USO Dubai Jobs Application form with the help of this post. All the details for How to apply for USO Dubai Center Manager Job vacancy details given in the below. The Center Manager Job description Details are following.
USO Dubai Jobs (UAE) Jobs: USO Dubai Jobs
|Recruiting Organization||USO Dubai|
|Name of Position||Center Manager|
|Job Types||Company Dubai Jobs|
|Salary||11100.00-40200.00 per month|
USO Dubai Jobs 2022 Full Job Description
***US Citizenship Required****
Since 1941, the USO has been the nation’s leading organization to serve the men and women in the U.S. military, and their families, throughout their time in uniform. From the moment they join, through their assignments and deployments, and as they transition back to their communities, the USO is always by their side.
Today’s USO continuously adapts to the needs of our men and women in uniform and their families, so they can focus on their very important mission. We operate USO centers at or near military installations across the United States and throughout the world, including in combat zones, and even un-staffed USO service sites in places too dangerous for anyone but combat troops to occupy.
The Center Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operation and activities of one or more USO Centers.
<p “margin-left:=”” 60.0pt”=””><span “:=”” 12.0pt”=””>***U.S. Citizenship required to acquire proper base credentialing***Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Duties)
- Manage day-to-day center operational procedures, ensuring a cost-effective, safe, welcoming, clean and well-maintained environment.*
- In coordination with local Advisory Council as applicable, provide active leadership in program design and direction as well as procurement and growth of financial and other in-kind resources necessary for center operations and programs/activities.*
- Actively manage full-cycle human capital activities including recruitment, supervision, training & development and recognition for staff and/or volunteer workforce. Ensure delivery of excellent customer service.*
- Develop, improve and maintain working relationships with US Military and local business community leadership. Conduct periodic reviews of service member and family needs and recommend/implement program/service changes as appropriate.*
- Oversee planning, delivery and quality of programs, services, equipment and events within budgeted limits. Identify and implement improvements that achieve USO Standards of Excellence.*
- As directed by regional leadership, perform and monitor financial activities, including but not limited to creation and execution of operating budget, sales and/or other income, banking transactions.
- Prepare, review and present reports, including but not limited to financial, operational and statistical reports. Create and/or maintain records required for local procedures and activities.
- Lead, manage and mentor Duty Manager and/or Programs Coordinator staff and volunteers. Perform assigned duties in the absence of Area Director.*
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years progressively responsible work experience in a business operations role, including 1+ years in a supervisory capacity. Relevant experience in a non-profit, military, multicultural and/or global organization preferred.
- Fluency in English. Ability to speak, read and write in the language of the host country at the native level preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead high-performing teams. Ability to achieve desired results while working collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Ability to interact with USO Leadership, the general public and military audiences at a variety of levels with integrity and professionalism.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment related to controversial and/or culturally sensitive subjects. Ability to handle confidential information with tact and poise.
- Working knowledge of basic business and accounting functions including project management and budgeting.
- Demonstrated initiative/self-motivation, with the ability to quickly and easily adapt to changing organizational needs.
- Proficiency using computers and electronics equipment. Working knowledge of various software, applications, and programs including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to obtain and maintain proper credentials necessary to access USO Center locations and facilities including but not limited to security, credit and/or background screening, SOFA status, valid driver’s license.
- Must be a strong advocate of the USO’s mission.
- This position is located in Abu Dhabi,UAE.
- USO locations will adhere to local area and DOD guidelines regarding COVID vaccination/testing requirements. Employees may be required to be vaccinated or tested regularly per local requirements.
- Resume and cover letter are required for full consideration.
How to Apply for USO Dubai Jobs?
You can follow these steps to apply for great USO Dubai, UAE Jobs opportunity of Center Manager Job Position.
- You need to visit first USO Dubai Jobs Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Center Manager Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill all the USO Dubai Jobs Job Application Details.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for few seconds, Your USO Dubai Jobs Filled application form will be your screen.
- Take a print out for future use.
Click Here To → Apply Online
FAQ for USO Dubai Jobs Employment 2022
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- USO Dubai Hiring.
- Which Job Profile USO Dubai Jobs Needed?
Answer:- USO Dubai job opportunity for Center Manager job position.
- Which is the official USO Dubai Jobs Careers Portal?
Answer: uso.hrmdirect.com/ is official USO Dubai Jobs Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this USO Dubai Jobs Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Center Manager job position.
- How to fill Job Application Form for USO Dubai Center Manager job position?
Answer:- You can fill USO Dubai Jobs Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.